Award Reception: Wednesday, September 15, 2021, 5:30 p.m.–6:15 p.m. via Zoom |Click here to register.
Celebrating the artists of Inland Southern California, RAM’s annual Members’ Exhibition returns this summer.
You must be a current member of the museum to submit a piece. Not yet a member or need to renew? Click here.
Guidelines and Important Info
- All styles and mediums are welcome. There is no theme requirement.
- Each artist may submit one original artwork, ready-to-hang, securely framed and wired with D-rings or eyehooks and hanging wire. Artwork with unfit hardware may not be accepted or exhibited for safety reasons.
- Work previously exhibited at RAM will not be eligible.
- Two-dimensional pieces must not exceed 60 inches in any direction (including the frame) and three-dimensional pieces must not exceed 35 pounds.
- This year, the exhibition will be installed in the Art Alliance Gallery. Please keep in mind that the Art Alliance Gallery is the site for many of RAM’s facility rental events.
- If you have questions, please e-mail Todd Wingate at email@example.com.
- Drop off: Artwork must be hand-delivered to RAM, 3425 Mission Inn Avenue, Riverside, CA 92501, on either Sunday, June 27, noon–3 p.m., or Monday, June 28, 10 a.m.–3 p.m. We are unable to make exceptions.
- Exhibition Dates: July 3–September
- Award Reception: Wednesday, September 15, 2021, 5:30 p.m.–6:15 p.m. Click here to register.
- Pick up: Artwork may be picked up on Sunday, September 19, noon–3 p.m., or Monday, September 20, 10 a.m.–3 p.m., or you must make a special appointment with staff to pick your work up by September 23.