Exhibition: June 21–August 23, 2019
Award Reception: Sunday, June 23, noon–2 p.m. (Awards announced promptly at 12:30 p.m.)
Join us for the 2019 Members’ Exhibition, RAM’s yearly exhibit to show off artwork by RAM’s many talented artist-members. If you are not currently a RAM member, NOW is the time to renew or join. Not only will you receive all of the usual member benefits, but you will also be able to show and sell your work in RAM’s 2019 Members’ Exhibition and gain exposure in a renowned art institution. Award winners will receive a one year RAM membership and will also be given the opportunity to show artwork in RAM’s auxiliary exhibit spaces during the following year.
New this year—RAM has a separate awards category for Photography.
DATES TO REMEMBER:
- Drop-off: Artwork must be hand-delivered to RAM, 3425 Mission Inn Avenue, Riverside, CA 92501, on either Sunday, June 16, noon–3 p.m., or Monday, June 17, 10 a.m.–3 p.m. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Exhibition Dates: June 21–August 23, 2019
- Award Reception: Sunday, June 23, noon–2 p.m. (Awards announced at 12:30 p.m.)
- Pick-up: Artwork is to be picked up on Sunday, August 25, noon–3 p.m., or Monday, August 26, 10 a.m.–3 p.m., or you must make a special appointment with staff by August 18, 2019.
- Sold artwork will remain on display until the exhibition ends. The artist will allow up to 60 days after the exhibit’s end to receive their 60% share of their sold artwork. Artwork must be picked up within 30 days or artworks are subject to disposal.
Congratulations to all the winners of the 2019 Members’ Exhibition.
Best of Show: Katrin Wiese, Walking the Dog
Curatorial Prize: Mark Schooley, Pacific Coast Baja California
First Prize: Anita Silvestri, The Impossible Dream
First Prize, Photography: Ray Botello, Trees in the Mist
Honorable Mentions: Teri Adams, Moored and Eric Martinez, One with the Show/Hard Reset
Thank you to our generous exhibition sponsors:
Roger and Peggy Luebs
Timothy M. Kelley