Visit Things to Do in Riverside
Riverside Art Museum Presents:
Cheech is inviting you to meet him, personally, at his favorite place in the world, The Cheech Marin Center for Chicano Art & Culture of the Riverside Art Museum for the “Meet Me at The Cheech” VIP Meet and Greet drawing.
Entering is easy!
- Follow @riversideartmuseum and @thecheechcenter on Instagram.
- Snap a pic with Cheech and share it on Instagram as a post, story, or reel. Tag us and add the business location where you found Cheech.
- There are 15 different places he is hiding out.
- Every 3 unique locations you find him and post will get you into the “Meet Me at The Cheech” VIP Meet and Greet drawing. You may enter up to 5 times if you visit each business.
- If you only enter one post, you can still win!
- Each Friday, December 3-December 24, 2022, we will select one winner for a free membership to Riverside Art Museum and The Cheech. All participants will be entered into the membership drawing per single post!
On December 31, 2022 we will announce our Grand Prize winner of the “Meet Me at The Cheech” VIP Meet and Greet!
Click HERE for a map of all the places you can meet Cheech downtown. Every spot will have a different nugget of information, from Cheech to you, about his collection.
- No purchase necessary to enter.
- Every entry has a chance to win a prize.
- Winners will be notified via their instagram handle.
- Museum membership drawings will be held on Fridays. Winners will be announced on Saturdays.
- Grand Prize drawing will be held on December 31, 2022 and announced the same day.
- The Meet and Greet with Cheech will be on January 14 or 15, 2023.
- Travel costs for meeting Cheech in person are NOT included.
Toni Moore Clothing
Fire Up Grill
Cupcakes and Curiosities
T. Elliott Design Studio
Bars and Breweries
Downtown Experiment: Vibrant bar with a stylish ambiance & a dance floor offering light bites & cocktails.
Eurayle Brewing Company: We hope to produce and serve many outstanding beers and to become a destination brewery in the Inland Empire.
Stone Church Brewing & Bistro: Outstanding SoCal brewed beer in a relaxed, friendly environment.
W. Wolfskill: Specialty cocktails & creative bar bites served in a hip lounge with midcentury-modern decor.
Hampton Inn Riverside Downtown: We’re in the heart of downtown, one block from the Riverside Convention Center, the Fox Performing Arts Center, and the Mission Inn Museum.
Hyatt Place Riverside/Downtown: Get comfortable at Hyatt Place Riverside/Downtown. Our hotel in Riverside, California offers 24-hour dining options, spacious rooms, and an outdoor pool. Enjoy easy access to Temecula wineries, the Mission Inn, and more nearby attractions during your stay.
Mission Inn Hotel & Spa: Framed by its breathtaking Spanish Mission-style architecture, the Mission Inn Hotel & Spa welcomes you to a destination where rich history and classic elegance exist in perfect balance with contemporary luxury and comfort.
Antonious N&W Pizza: A family-run pizza joint established in 1984 also features pasta, subs & salads.
Arcade Coffee Roasters: Creating shared moments over good coffee.
Back to the Grind: Hip airy venue for coffee, sandwiches, and vegan grub.
The Donut Bar: DONUTS-BEER-COFFEE-VIBES.
Mixie’s Ice Cream: Artisan ice cream and cookies.
Monty’s Good Burger: Cool, colorful stop whipping up plant-based, classic fast food like burgers & shakes.
ProAbition: Prohibition era-themed spot with patio, offering American eats and whiskies.
Retro Taco: Taco restaurant with a retro style, full bar, and taphouse.
The Salted Pig: Stylish, lofty gastropub serving inventive takes on hearty comfort food.
Tamale Factory: Stylish cantina with a patio & a menu of classic Mexican dishes, including breakfast plates.
Tio’s Tacos: Quirky-art based restaurant serving great quality Mexican food.
Cakebox: Cake and cupcake supplies.
Division 9 Gallery: Local art, art supplies, custom framing, trinkets, and workshops. 10% off art supplies, custom framing, and workshops only.
Kiddos 101: Colorful interactive playscape with toys & equipment for toddlers & young children up to age 12.
Things They Love: Our shop brings ethically made toys into your home, igniting your child’s imagination.
Toni Moore Clothing: Contemporary clothing and accessories.
Check out this partial list of local restaurants, hotels (to find Riverside hotels nearby, visit HotelsCombined), bars, and attractions that you can visit before or after your visit to RAM.