Filmmakers Pamela Beere Briggs and William McDonald will be in town to premiere Something Like a Sabbatical, a documentary on artist Sue Mitchell’s 52-week art journey, which culminated in her “52” exhibit at RAM in October 2013.
Proceeds from this fundraiser will benefit “The 52 Project”. “The 52 Project”, a part of RAM’s Riverside Art Make, is about getting a group of creative people together to find inspiration and motivation from one another while working on a 52-week, self-directed art journaling project. The goal is to help you develop the habit of capturing your ideas and being more artful on a regular basis. For those who cannot afford the registration, we would like to set up a scholarship fund so everyone who wants to participate in being more artful in 2015 can join us.
Reservations for Something Like a Sabbatical
- $25 – Reception, screening, Q&A with the filmmakers
- $52 – above, plus you will be donating to the scholarship fund for “The 52 Project”
- $152 – above, plus one copy of the DVD (2 screening tickets)
- $252 – above, plus a registration for you or your designee to “The 52 Project” and “FRIEND OF SUE” designation
- $520 – above, plus “HOST of the PREMIERE” designation (4 screening tickets)
- $1052 – above, plus “SPONSOR” designation of “The 52 Project” (through August 2016)
- $2520 – above, plus “MAJOR SPONSOR” designation (8 screening tickets)
- $5200 – above, plus underwriter of free admission during Summer 2016’s First Thursdays Artswalk 4-day weekends at RAM
You can also donate directly to the “The 52 Project” scholarship fund if you cannot attend by CLICKING HERE.
If you cannot attend, but would like to buy the Something Like a Sabbatical DVD, you may CLICK HERE to purchase it for $52 (includes tax and shipping).
The filmmakers and artist will not profit from this event. 100% of your donation will go to the Riverside Art Museum.
The top three levels (SPONSOR, MAJOR SPONSOR, and underwriter) will receive extensive recognition through August 2016 as part of “The 52 Project”. Thank you.