The 4th Annual Riverside Art Market will be held at the Riverside Art Museum. Vendor booths will be set up inside, as well as on the surrounding grounds.
Meet local artists and artisans, hear their stories, and buy their art. Last year over 2000 people attended and shopped from over 50 artists and vendors.
In addition to a fun day of shopping, face painters, balloon artists, and the very popular children’s craft area makes this a family-centered day.
* There is a small fee for some of the children’s art projects.
Partial List of Vendors
Cathy Morford Designs
Lucile Arntzen – LSA Designs
Susan Toscano Designs
Yoland Terrell – Art by Landy
Brad Willason – B. Willa Art Works
Michele Orsini – Birdhouses by Michele
Kimberli Munkres – Earth Interrupted Studios
Valerie Starck – Lulu’s Jewelry
Renee Theuer – Renee’s Artique
Didi Lunceford – Walkalone Design
Megan Prosper – Nomad Fine Art
Elisa Arancibia Fine Art
Yeye Li – Leaf Li
Lorena Gamino – Crochet Gamino
Andrea McCormick – Little Luxuries
EWM Limited Editions
Natasha Yetman – Byline Jewelry
Steve Van Stockum
Call for Vendors
Reserve your spot by downloading, printing out, and filling out this Vendor Application and Waiver.
Then click here to pay for and submit your application for your space. You will be prompted to attach your completed, signed, and scanned application and waiver, as well as upload a photo sample of your wares and vendor booth (if applicable).
Become a Sponsor!
Because there is no cost for the public to attend the Riverside Art Market (except for a small fee for some of the children’s art projects), funds are raised by:
- Booth fees from the vendors.
- Sponsors who help underwrite the event.
Please support our commitment to art education and outreach by becoming a sponsor today.
Thank you in advance for your support (in any amount!) and for making art an important part of the Riverside community.
- Your name or company logo featured on advertising, website, artist lists, and sponsor signage throughout the event in BOLDEST/HIGHEST placement;
- 10 Free Museum Passes; and
- One-time offer only for Art Market: 1 Free Adult or Child Class at RAM, value up to $175
- Your name or company logo featured on advertising, website, artist lists, and sponsor signage throughout the event in BOLDEST/HIGHER placement;
- 8 Free Museum Passes; and
- One-time offer only for Art Market: 1 Free Child Class at RAM, value up to $175
- Website, artist lists, and sponsor signage throughout the event;
- 6 Free Museum Passes
Click here to become a Riverside Art Market sponsor! Can’t sponsor at this time? Please consider donating $25-$100 (or any amount you can give) to help us purchase supplies for the kids’ crafts and to offer as many free craft tickets for children as we can. Click here to donate!
THIS EVENT IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY:
Thank you to our Riverside Art Market Sponsors:
Lucile Arntzen | Cookie Smith | Shannon Murphy
Bob & Fran Moerke | Cathy & Steve Morford | Suzy Clem
David & Patti Funder | Collette Lee | Kathy & Gary Christmas | David & Kathy Bocian
Ken and Debby Phillips | T.L. Mazzetti
Thank you to our Riverside Art Market Donors:
Joe & Jane Barr | Craig Chidley | Peggy Luebs | James Carder | Helen L. Bell | Mike & Susie Cardney
Sally Tavaglione | Katie Hernandez | Nicolette Rohr | Subway | Chick fil A – Day Street