The Art Alliance of the Riverside Art Museum is bringing back its popular Off the Wall fundraiser. This unique event is a great opportunity for new and seasoned collectors alike to purchase original art at affordable prices ($100-$500) that is ready to hang at their home or office.
The event opens with a ticketed reception on Friday, October 7 at 5:30 PM. The sale and exhibition of local artists work continues Saturday, October 8 thru Sunday, October 9 during regular museum hours 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
Opening Reception and Sale
Join us for our Canadian-themed opening on Friday, October 7 from 5:30 PM – 8:00 PM in memory of Sue Simonin, Art Alliance member, past Off the Wall chair, artist, and Canadian native, who recently passed away. Guests will have access to purchase art on opening night as they enjoy an array of food and sip on a glass of wine or beer.
Become a Sponsor!
Sponsorships include tiered early entry into the gallery to choose your must-buy pieces ahead of the crowd!
- $1000 Vancouver Sponsor – 5:00 PM entry; includes 6 gala tickets
- $500 Toronto Sponsor – 5:10 PM entry; includes 4 gala tickets
- $250 Montreal Sponsor – 5:20 PM entry; includes 2 gala tickets
Other sponsorship benefits include listing of your name and/or logo on our event webpage, and mention in marketing materials and social media as appropriate (anticipated 65,000 brand impressions throughout Riverside County).
All proceeds support the museum’s exhibitions and education programs.
To receive the greatest marketing recognition, we will need to hear from you as soon as possible, but certainly by October 1.
Call for Artists!
Off the Wall returns to the Riverside Art Museum (RAM) this October 2022, with the opening fundraising event the evening of October 7th and the sale continuing through October 9th during museum admission hours. We hope that you will participate again. We look forward to providing you with a great opportunity to exhibit and to sell your work, as well as support the museum.
Off the Wall has been a successful event over the years, even during the Covid-19 pandemic when it was presented online. We look forward to a wonderful exhibit and sale again this October. The Riverside Art Alliance and RAM will market the sale through direct mail, a social media campaign and a press release. We hope you will help promote this event as well.
There are a few important policies that we would like to share with you:
1) We do not guarantee that all/any of your art will be exhibited and/or sold.
2) If you are currently a RAM member, you may submit up to four pieces of original art. All pieces must be priced at $100, $200, $300, $400, or $500 and must be ready to hang with appropriate frames, wires, D-rings etc. (Please note that sawtooth hangers are not compatible with the screws used by our art handlers to install the show). At least one piece must be priced at $100.
3) If you are not currently a member of RAM, you may submit up to two pieces of original art. At least one piece must be priced at $100.
4) No 2-dimensional art piece larger than 60” by 60” will be accepted; no 3-dimensional art work heavier than 20 pounds will be accepted.
5) All art must be original and created by you.
6) Please do not submit work previously offered for sale at past RAM fundraisers such as Off-the-Wall or Get Your Kicks at 6 x 6.
7) Any art not picked up by November 1st will be considered abandoned. At the sole discretion of the museum abandoned art may be sold, donated or otherwise disposed of.
8) As in past years, artists receive 50% of the price of the artwork sold. All payments will be made within 45 days of the sale.
The important dates for you to be aware of are:
- Thursday, September 29, 10 a.m.–2 p.m. at the Riverside Art Museum, 3425 Mission Inn, Riverside, CA 92501
- Saturday, October 1, 2022, 10 a.m.–2 p.m. at the Riverside Art Museum, 3425 Mission Inn, Riverside, CA 92501
Art Pick Up:
- Monday, October 10, 2022, 10 a.m.– 2 p.m.
- Saturday, October 15, 202, 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
Pam and Mark Balys
Drs. David and Kathy Bocian
Kathy and Gary Christmas
Selina and Phil Bremenstuhl
Suzy and Gary Clem
Cheryl and Dayton Gilleland
Tami and Steve Maio – Westcoe Realtors
Betty and Walter Parks
Kathy Wright and Dwight Tate
Lorraine and Richard Anderson
Eileen and Stephen Ashwal
Linda and Ted Boecker
Anne and Joseph Deem
Patti and David Funder
Debra and Jeff Johnson
Mark and Brandy Parker
Mesa Fence Co., Inc./ John Cooke
Camille Sanders ad Tom Powell
Ofelia Valdez-Yeager, Louis E. Yeager III