C. Matthew Luther, who was one of RAM’s artists-in-residence, is bringing back a RAM artist-member group focused on printmaking! RAM has a long history with prints and other works on paper, most notably with our previous incarnation of a printmaking artist-member group, the Printmakers Network (previous PNET members, please join us!), and we are excited about the prospect of this fresh take.
For more info, email Matt at email@example.com.
The PMC are artists working in print-based media, not limited to woodblock, screen print, cyanotype, Van Dyke and other alternative photo processes, photo transfers, drypoint etching, photogravure or solar plates, monoprints or monotype, linocuts, and more!
PMC membership perks include:
- access to three printing presses, brayers, and other studio basics;
- skill-share demos from other members and guest artists*;
- opportunities to exhibit and sell work;
- opportunities to engage in collaborative projects; and
- an opportunity to be a part of a fun and active network of local artists working in print-based media!
*Additional fee will apply.
Annual membership is $25 for RAM members and $85 for non-members (which includes a one-year RAM membership at the Individual level).
Scholarships available by request.